Combining your HR knowledge with our learning and development expertise to develop training solutions for your clients
Your training design partner
Do you need to create some training for your client but you are not sure where to start?
There is lots to consider when designing an effective training session including:
- What is the purpose of the session?
- What do people need to do differently as a result of the session?
- What content should be included?
- How should the content be organised?
- What activities should be included to help support skill development and practice?
- How to balance telling people ‘WHAT’ with showing them ‘HOW’
The Training Design Co-Creation service will help you if you:
- Are struggling to get started with designing a training session for your client
- Are overwhelmed with content and don’t know how to make sense of it
- Need help to structure your ideas and knowledge into a session that flows
- Want to make your session as engaging and impactful as possible
The Training Design Co-creation service enables us to leverage your knowledge as an HR consultant, and combine it with your learning and development expertise to create impactful and engaging training for your clients.
Training Design Co-Creation - How it Works
Click on the ‘contact us’ button at the bottom of the page
Choose a time and date and add your details
Meet online at the scheduled time to discuss your requirements
Sign agreement and make payment
Arrange co-creation workshop
Hold co-creation workshop
High-level session plan created post workshop and shared for review
FUll session plan created and shared for final review
Session plan signed-off and handed over to you for delivery to client
At the end of the co-creation process you will receive a full, detailed session plan with all the information and guidance you need to deliver the session to your clients
As each project will have its own unique requirements, pricing is determined on a per-project basis. However, as a guide, the co-creation of a 90 minute workshops starts from £380.00
Training materials, such as slides and participant worksheets, can be created at an additional cost which is charged at an hourly rate.
Training Design Co-Creation for HR Consultants - In Practice
Meliora Learning and Development was engaged by an HR consultancy at short notice to create a career planning workshop they could deliver to their client. We responded to this request by:
Holding a briefing meeting with the HR consultancy to determine requirements and delivery timeline
Quickly developing a hig level session plan which was shared with the HR consultancy for review
Developed a full session plan including objectives, outcomes, resources required, timings and activities was created along with participant materials
Handing over the content developed to the HR consultancy for delivery to their client. Positive feedback on the session was given by the client