Associate Learning and Development Services
An associate learning and development partner working directly with your clients
If learning and development is not your area of expertise, or you do not have capacity to support the training and development needs of your clients, you may want to consider utilising our associate learning and development partner service. By engaging us on an associate basis, you can be assured that:
An experienced learning and development specialist will be working on your clients’ training requirements
A consultative approach will be taken to thoroughly understand your clients’ learning and development need
Learning and development best practice will be applied to your clients’ training and development solutions
Training solutions that focus on skills development, not information dumps
Associate learning and development partner service - how it works
Click on the ‘contact us’ button at the bottom of the page
Send us a message or book a discovery call
Meet online at the scheduled time to discuss requirements and agree terms of engagement
Meet your client to understand the training requirement including objectives, outcomes, and follow-up
Requirements agreed with client
Initial high level solution developed and shared with client for sign-off
Solution shared with client for review
Solution revised in line with review feedback and shared with client for delivery
Associate learning and development partner service in practice
Meliora Learning and Development was engaged by a HR consultancy on an associate basis to support a client with the design and delivery of programme of line manager training.
Knowing that they did not have the capacity or training expertise to deliver this training, the HR consultancy took advantage of our associate learning and development partner service to:
- Meet with the client to understand their training goals and requirements.
- Produce a high-level programme overview.
- Design and deliver the training.
- Run follow-up sessions to embed learning
Benefits of using the associate learning and development partner service
- Increased capacity and resources within their HR consultancy to focus on delivering HR support to their clients.
- Confidence and peace of mind for client and HR consultant knowing that the training requirement was being managed by an experienced learning and development specialist.
- Ease for their client – working as a partner of the HR consultancy meant that they did not have to bring another supplier on board and deal with additional invoices.